TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR BECOME SELECTED AND/OR INVITED. SHIPPING AND HANDLING FEE ($30 MAX) WILL APPLY. MUST SHOW TO BOTH PHOTOGRAPHY AND REVEAL SESSIONS.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF BECOMING SELECTED FOR OUR INVITATION(S) OR GIVEAWAY(S). SESSION AND GIFT CERTIFICATE(S) ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE, CONVERTIBLE TO CASH, AND MUST BE USED DAY OF SESSION.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the Rebecca Rose Fine Portraits LLC company website and company authorized marketing and who are 18 years and older as of the date of entry. If you have previously been selected for anther portrait experience or taken advantage of another Rebecca Rose Fine Portraits offer, special, or promotion within the past 365 days, you may not eligible to to be selected for any other offer, special, or promotion. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Rebecca Rose Fine Portraits, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Applicant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Rebecca Rose Fine Portraits as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online. All online entries must be received by December 31st, 2023.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at company website or company authorized marketing. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to be selected. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Rebecca Rose Fine Portraits. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Rebecca Rose Fine Portraits.
5. Gift(s): Selected applicants of the Campaign (the “Invitee”) will receive a Commissioned Portrait for your home. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of Gift. The specifics of the Gift shall be solely determined by Rebecca Rose Fine Portraits. No cash or other Gift substitution shall be permitted except at Rebecca Rose Fine Portraits discretion. The Gift is non-transferable. Any and all gift-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Invitee. No substitution of Gift or transfer/assignment of Gift to others or request for the cash equivalent by Invitee is permitted. If someone other than the Invitee shows for the session, the retainer (see section 10) will become non-refundable. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Rebecca Rose Fine Portraits to use Invitee’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. SHIPPING AND HANDLING, TAX AND CREDIT CARD PROCESSING FEES WILL APPLY.
6. Odds: Rebecca Rose Fine Portraits reserves the right to select as many or as few Invitees.
7. Invitee Selection and Notification: Invitee will be selected under the supervision of Rebecca Rose Fine Portraits. Invitee will be notified by means of telephone, email and/or text message within five (5) days following selection of Invitee. Rebecca Rose Fine Portraits shall have no liability for Invitee’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Invitee cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the Gift within 5 business days from the time notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the Gift may be forfeited and an alternate Invitee selected. Receipt by Invitee of the Gift offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Rebecca Rose Fine Portraits SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN INVITEE’S DISQUALIFICATION AS INVITEE OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS INVITEE WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this invitation (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Rebecca Rose Fine Portraits, anyone acting on behalf of Rebecca Rose Fine Portraits, and Rebecca Rose Fine Portraits licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this invitation, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Rebecca Rose Fine Portraits. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Rebecca Rose Fine Portraits from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Rebecca Rose Fine Portraits may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Rebecca Rose Fine Portraits reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Rebecca Rose Fine Portraits control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Rebecca Rose Fine Portraits may select the Invitee from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Rebecca Rose Fine Portraits. Rebecca Rose Fine Portraits reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Rebecca Rose Fine Portraits has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Rebecca Rose Fine Portraits reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. All bookings require a refundable booking retainer of $250 and is refunded (minus the shipping fee) after the reveal session (usually within 1-2 weeks after the photography session) unless you do not show up for your session or cancel out of Rebecca Rose Fine Portraits terms (see clause 11 & 12). Retainers will be refunded minus the Shipping & Handling charge noted at beginning of this page within 5 business days after the reveal session. In most cases, the refund will occur within one business day after the reveal session.
11. Appointment Reschedule Policy/Gift Certificates and Promotional Vouchers entitle the holder to a SINGLE APPOINTMENT ONLY (plus additional remote/online reveal and ordering session to be conducted via Zoom or other similar methods). Once made, an appointment cannot be rescheduled and the Gift Certificate or Promotional Voucher is deemed to have been used in full at that original appointment time and date.*NOTE: In exceptional circumstances, management may, at their sole discretion, reschedule an appointment and carry forward the Gift Certificate.
12. Cancellation/No Show Policy: Non-attendance (NO SHOW) at an appointment without notice, will result in the forfeiture of your retainer fee. The Gift Certificate or Promotional Voucher is then deemed to have been used in full.
13. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Rebecca Rose Fine Portraits and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
14. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States, Connecticut and Florida, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant and/or Invitees agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in CT and FL having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s and/or Invitee's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant and/or Invitee further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
16. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Rebecca Rose Fine Portraits, LLC.
17. The Campaign hosted by Rebecca Rose Fine Portraits is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, twitter, or any other social media company or website.
18. Our artists reserve exclusive studio time to provide you with our very best, personalized one-on-one service while we create your artwork. So that we may accommodate you with the level of service you deserve, we do require a fully refundable deposit/retainer. This is to secure your portrait session and is refunded at your reveal session appointment which typically occurs 1-2 weeks after your portrait session. We require a 14 day notice to cancel or reschedule your portrait session. Failure to show without notice will result in forfeiture of your prize and deposit as stated in clause 10,11 & 12.